HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SEE RESULTS FROM MY PRODUCT?
The key to maximizing your results with Science Natural Supplements is consistency. Dietary supplements work differently for everyone, some may see results very quickly, and others may have to take it for a few days to begin seeing results, the key, though, is consistency. We understand that not all supplements will work for everyone, and is why we provide you with a 90-Day money-back guarantee. With that said, most of our customers have been very happy with our products.
DO YOU OFFER FREE SAMPLES?
Unfortunately, we do not offer free samples, but we do frequently run contests and giveaways through our email newsletter where you can win free products and get great discounts. By following us on email, you are able to stay up to date with new products that we launch, but you will also find very useful content there that can help you with your supplementation.
CAN I USE A PROMOTION CODE DURING CHECKOUT?
Yes, you are able to place an order using a promotional code during checkout to get your discount.
HOW SOON WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Your order ships within 24 business hours of your purchase if we have the products in stock. If orders are placed after 5PM mountain time, then your order will be shipped out the following Business Day Monday-Friday. Also keep in mind that holidays can take an extra day or two to fulfill orders.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF MY PRODUCT IS OUT-OF-STOCK?
There is no need to worry if your item is out-of-stock, or back ordered. We will contact you from our Customer Care team to discuss possible options with you, and if needed we will refund you for the out-of-stock item(s). However, we are 99% of the time able to ship within 3-5 days if we run into any stock issues. We always take care of our customers in the best way that we can.
IS YOUR WEBSITE SECURE FOR ME TO PURCHASE PRODUCTS?
Of course, all transaction are encrypted from our Partner Software Project.com with a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Certificate to protect sensitive information. The information we feel that needs to be secure would be usernames, passwords, and payment information (credit and debit cards, etc). We work hard to make sure all sensitive information is protected and secure.
WHAT SHIPPING METHODS DO YOU SHIP BY, AND HOW FAST ARE THEY?
We use a few different shipping options, at times we utilize a fulfillment warehouse to fulfill orders and get the product to our customers quickly. Most of our orders are shipped by USPS First-Class Mail for domestic order which typically is 1-7 business days. And DHL eCommerce Shipping for International Orders. DHL takes 7-14 days typically. We do have additional shipping options that we can provide, if you purchase 4 or more bottles you will automatically get upgraded to Priority Mail for Domestic Orders, and USPS International First Class for Canadian Customers. All Non US Domestic or Canadian Orders Ship via DHL eCommerce shipping.
WHAT COUNTRIES DO YOU SHIP TO?
We ship to all 50 states with the United States which include Alaska and Hawaii.
For International Orders we ship to: Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany ,Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom
WILL YOU SHIP TO A P.O. BOX?
Yes, we do! We ship to P.O. Boxes within the United States.
WHERE ARE YOUR PRODUCTS MADE?
While our ingredients are sourced from around the world, all of our products are manufactured in an FDA registered GMP compliant facility within the United States. Our manufacturers are FDA-registered and follow strict GMP standards and guidelines.
ARE YOUR PRODUCTS SAFE?
You bet they are! Not only are they safe, we 3rd party test all of our ingredients as well as finished formulas to ensure purity of our supplements. Many have the idea that supplement companies don’t have any standards and regulations that they must follow, that is totally wrong.
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulates all dietary supplements. All the dietary supplement manufacturing, and the safety of ingredients. Not only do they regulate all of that, they also regulate marketing practices done by companies, claims and all.
- The supplement industry has set up several independent organizations, which supervise and ensure the quality of products. A lot of these quality programs for nutrition supplements surpass even the FDA standards.
- Science Natural Supplements is a participant of various such programs, and strictly follows the standards that go beyond what’s required in many cases. Our manufacturing facility employs a system of procedures, processes, and documentation to ensure that each product gets the strength, identity, composition, purity, and quality that is shown on the label.
How do we know all this? Well, when our founder first launched his supplements he had a claim on one of our products that were okay but was preferred that is was worded a specific way and were notified that it should be changed, which it was immediately. We since then have become very familiar with different practices that are and aren’t okay within the supplement world and began implementing things on our side to ensure these standards are met.
Since then, we have really put emphasis on proofing of labels, claims, content, ingredients, product quality, purity and much more to know that we provide high-quality supplements to our customers that we can stand behind.
Something interesting, dietary supplements are considered along with food since they are manufactured with natural ingredients that have been used by human beings for ages. Even with this said, the supplement industry still needs proper regulations in place to ensure that products manufactured are following proper safety and quality standards.
HOW ARE SUPPLEMENTS REGULATED BY THE FDA?
There are several ways that the FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) regulated production, marketing and sale of dietary supplements and here are a few:
- Any marketing claims set forth by supplement manufacturers are monitored by the FDA. They ensure the manufacturers do not claim that their products cure or reduce diseases or their symptoms.
- Any introduction of new supplement ingredients to the market is reviewed and approved by the FDA. This is done by listing the products as Generally Recognized as Safe also known as GRAS status, or as New Dietary Ingredients (NDI).
- In case an ingredient is found to be harmful, the FDA gives instructions regarding warning requirements on the supplement label. If found necessary, it can also order the removal of the ingredient from the market.
- All manufacturing facilities undergo an FDA inspection to confirm its adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- These Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) of the FDA covers everything from verification of raw materials to proper product testing and labeling.
WHAT DOES GMP MEAN?
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requires that dietary supplement companies prepare their products according to current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs). This means that dietary supplements are manufactured, prepared and stored properly to meet quality standards. Manufacturers are also required to keep extensive records and to test ingredients before they are manufactured as well as before they are distributed (sold). You can learn more by clicking here.
Can I take Turmeric with additional medications?
Turmeric is a strong anti-inflammatory and like Advil, can cause complications when used with blood thinners. Please consult your medical physician for any questions pertaining to the use of this product when used in addition to additional medications.